The Advanced Diploma of Business reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Senior Administrator
- Senior Executive
Units of Competancy
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
To provide the maximum level of flexibility for our students, Windsor College offers its Advanced Diploma of Business by a multi-facet delivery mode which incorporates face to face delivery, practicals, individual tasks, and applied learning in a simulated environment
- All applicants must be 18 years or older at the commencement of their course
- All International students applying for Business and Leadership & Management courses at Windsor College must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- To gain entry into Certificate III, IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses, participants must have successfully completed Year 12, or secondary studies in the applicants home country which are equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification
Pathways to the qualification
The preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification includes holding a BSB50215 Diploma of Business or other relevant qualification or holding vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior support roles but without a qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business, individuals could progress to undertake studies at higher education level.
How to Apply
Take the first step and start your studies now! At Windsor College, courses commence every day!
You are able to enrol by either:
- calling us on 03 9663 0272 where one of our friendly course consultants can answer all your questions and assist you with the enrolment process, or
- completing our Application for Enrolment Form.
Once your enrolment is processed, our Enrolments Team will get in contact with you to take you through our induction process and introduce you to your personal trainer who will guide you through your studies!