Studying a Diploma of Business with Windsor College will provide you will a broad understanding of contemporary business practices and equip you with a key range of skills essential to the workplace. You will gain knowledge and skills that will boost your business opportunities and increase your employability. This qualification also provides an excellent pathway into university.
Successful completion of this course will equip you with the skills to:
- Manage staff payroll
- Manage executive meetings and risk
- Implement recruitment, selection and induction processes
- Ensure the safety of your staff in the workplace
- Manage your personal work priorities and professional development
Units of Competancy
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBMKG501||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities|
|BSBADM504||Plan and implement administrative systems|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
|BSBWOR501||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBMKG413||Promote products and services|
To provide the maximum level of flexibility for our students, Windsor College delivers the Diploma of Business by a multi-facet delivery mode which incorporates face to face delivery, practicals, individual tasks, and applied learning in a simulated environment
- All applicants must be 18 years or older at the commencement of their course
- All International students applying for Business and Leadership & Management courses at Windsor College must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- To gain entry into Certificate III, IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses, participants must have successfully completed Year 12, or secondary studies in the applicants home country which are equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification
Pathways to the qualification
The preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification includes holding a BSB40215 – Certificate IV in Business or other relevant qualification or holding vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior support roles but without a qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving BSB50215 Diploma of Business, individuals could progress to BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business or other Advanced Diploma level qualifications within the BSB Business Services Training Package, or other Training Packages.
How to Apply
Take the first step and start your studies now! At Windsor College, courses commence every day!
You are able to enrol by either:
- calling us on 03 9663 0272 where one of our friendly course consultants can answer all your questions and assist you with the enrolment process, or
- completing our Application for Enrolment Form.
Once your enrolment is processed, our Enrolments Team will get in contact with you to take you through our induction process and introduce you to your personal trainer who will guide you through your studies!