IELTS Coaching typically covers;
- Grammar & Vocabulary: Personal interests, Expressions/Phrases
- Reading Skill focus: Sentence completion, parallel expressions, grammatical clues, matching & multiple choices
- Introduction, reading skills (dealing with unfamiliar vocabulary, skimming & scanning)
- Speaking Skills focus: Presenting yourself, using nouns & phrasal verbs, practicing pronunciation
- Listening Skills focus: learn some tips on how to improve your listening skills.
- Writing Skills focus: analyzing essay questions, brainstorming and planning an essay, answering a more complex essay question
Units of Competancy
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
IELTS Coaching is delivered in either a group classroom setting, or a one on one environment, depending on the needs and requirements of students
How to Apply
You are able to enrol by calling us on 03 9663 0272 where one of our friendly course consultants can answer all your questions and assist you with the enrolment process.