This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement, to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive, and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems
Successful completion of this course will equip you with the skills to;
- Lead and Manage organisational change
- Provide Leadership across an organisation
- Manage Innovation
Units of Competancy
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|BSBHRM602||Manage human resources strategic planning|
|BSBADV602||Develop an advertising campaign|
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBCOM603||Plan and establish compliance management systems|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
To provide the maximum level of flexibility for our students, Windsor College delivers the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management by a multi-facet delivery mode which incorporates face to face delivery, practicals, individual tasks, and applied learning in a simulated environment
- All applicants must be 18 years or older at the commencement of their course
- All International students applying for Business and Leadership & Management courses at Windsor College must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- To gain entry into Certificate III, IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses, participants must have successfully completed Year 12, or secondary studies in the applicants home country which are equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification
Pathways to the qualification
The preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification includes holding a BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management or other relevant qualification or holding vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior support roles but without a qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, individuals could progress undertake studies at a higher level.
How to Apply
Take the first step and start your studies now! At Windsor College, courses commence every day!
You are able to enrol by either:
- calling us on 03 9663 0272 where one of our friendly course consultants can answer all your questions and assist you with the enrolment process, or
- completing our Application for Enrolment Form.
Once your enrolment is processed, our Enrolments Team will get in contact with you to take you through our induction process and introduce you to your personal trainer who will guide you through your studies!