This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement, to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive, and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems
Successful completion of this course will equip you with the skills to;
- Lead and Manage organisational change
- Provide Leadership across an organisation
- Manage Innovation
Training Product Status: Current
Training Product Release Date: 27 September 2018
The course requires a student to complete 10 units to gain the nationally recognised; BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BBSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBHRM614 Contribute to strategic workforce planning
- BSBSTR602 Develop organisational strategies
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
Course Duration, Delivery and Assessment
52 weeks - Full Time Study (20 hours per week) including holiday
Training and assessment is conducted in the classroom as well as in practical labs when required to simulate real work environment. Students are also expected to conduct self-study during the duration of the course.
Assessments comprise of project, observation and written tests.
- All applicants must be 18 years or older at the commencement of their course
English Language Requirements
- All International students applying for Business and Leadership & Management courses at Windsor College must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- To gain entry into Certificate III, IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses, participants must have successfully completed Year 12, or secondary studies in the applicants home country which are equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification
Pathways to the qualification
The preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification includes holding a BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management or other relevant qualification or holding vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior support roles but without a qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, individuals could progress undertake studies at a higher level.